Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Wedding

Dave's younger brother, Jason, married his sweetheart on the 24th and we had a beautiful time. Dave was Jason's best man and had to give a toast. He had been so nervous for it, but he did a great job! I don't have pictures after the toast because I was busy dancing! LOL ;)





On our way to the rehearsal dinner with snow in the back ground! I'm so glad we left the snow in Montana! I'm ready for Spring ~ LOL













Dave with his brother, and the groom, Jason













Some of the Jones family
l-r~ Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt Lynn,
Sherri (Dave's stepmother) and Brandon (Dave's half-brother)









Dave and his Mother, Billie Blanchette
In the background l-r~
Jason, Gary Blanchette (Dave's stepfather) and Allan Jones (Dave's father)
















Dave's sister, Jennifer Lowder





















The kids being silly


















Grandpa Houston and Dave















Posing with her chocolate
















Robin, the bride, arrived and she looked amazing!














Dave escorting in the Maid of Honor















Exchanging Vows














Dave toasting the new couple




















Me and my sweetheart!

0 comments: