
A week ago Friday, while Dave and I were at dinner, Bridger was bit by a dog. It was a pretty scarey call to receive in the middle of dinner, but everything worked out okay. He had just minor bites, two on his stomach and one on his arm. But, in the chaos the dog got away and we didn't know who it belonged to. Then Tuesday night, the dog was in the neighborhood again, so I called Animal Control to have it picked up. While I was waiting for AC, the dog charged me. It was very scary, but I yelled and put my arms in the air and it backed off. But, all is well and Bridger is doing great!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Bridger was bit by a dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How scary! I can't imagine getting that phone call in the middle of dinner! I'm so glad Bridger is doing well!
So, did they ever come get the dog? That is so scarey!!! Tell Bridger I said he's a tough kid!
I'm glad to hear everything is okay. I was out visiting teaching just when the Animal Control lady was trying to find the dog. I was asking your little sister all sorts of questions, and I'm sure she thought I was nuts. Anyway, I hope they got the dog.
Yes, they got the dog! Thanks goodness. But don't worry, Natalie, she doesn't think your nuts ;)
Post a Comment