Sunday, May 18, 2008

GO, Speed Racer, GO!

Last night we went to a drive-in with friends and watched Speed Racer. It was a very graphic movie, with lots of color and movement, which took a few minutes to get used to. But, it was a cute movie that we all liked and I wouldn't mind seeing it again.





Eating and waiting


















Excited kids waiting patiently













Aubrin got the car to herself and loved it!

3 comments:

Amber said...

That's right, it's drive-in season. Going out to the movies without having to find a sitter, I can't wait! Looks like a party, glad you had fun!

Rencher Fam said...

That looks so fun! I don't think that my kids have ever been to a drive in before...I think that they would love it! Where is the drive in that you went to? It looks like you all had such a great time!!

Chanelle said...

It is in Riverdale, just behind Target and Sportsman Wharehouse. And we did have a great time!