Saturday, May 10, 2008

Red is the color of my choice

My friend Danica did a blog creating something with her favorite color and then she challenged others to do it if they liked. Well, I liked! LOL

My favorite color is red and to express it I made a video with my favorite song and pictures of some of my favorite things. Some of the pictures are just random, pretty ones, but people who know me well will be able to discern which are my favorite things ;)

(My timing isn't great on it, and I might change it later, but right now it is 2:30 in the morning and my vision is going blurry, so please excuse my little mistakes.)



7 comments:

Elder and Sister Longhurst said...

Chanelle, What an amazing tribute to Red! Thanks so much for joining in the fun - please spread the word and join in next weeks challenge.
Denise

Nicole said...

Great video, Chanelle! That was very entertaining.

Nettie said...

Very beautiful images! Its almost enough to make me want to change my favorite color to red. I just might try this on my blog, too.

Danica said...

Wow! I loved it! You are such an artist yourself. I'm glad you took the challenge so much to heart.

Rencher Fam said...

You are so talented Chanelle! What a fun post.

Teresa said...

You continue to amaze me, Chanelle. Beautiful! What is the song in the background? Very nice.

Chanelle said...

LOL~ I was up so late I forgot to post the song. It is by Michelle Tumes and called Fair Weather. I'm glad you enjoyed it!