Yesterday we went to a very large Valentine's party that was way more then just fun. I had a chance to see some of the moms that I have a growing friendship with; and Bridger had his face painted, wrote a valentine to the troops, decorated cookies, passed out valentines and more.
But, absent minded me forgot to bring my camera. A fellow blogger was there though, and posted a picture of the party on her site. She is The Lazy Organizer and I'm sure she won't mind me linking you to her post (but, if you mind Lara, just let me know ;) ). BTW- you've gotta check out her awesome bags! I think that I will be paying her bills this month with how many I'm buying. LOL
But anyways, it is the second picture down. If you look really hard you can actually see Bridger near the bottom right corner, in front of his decked out monster truck valentine box. The truck is on a green box and the green represents grass :)
I hope you all had a great Valentines!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Homeschool Valentine's party
Posted by
Chanelle
at
12:00 AM
Labels: Holidays 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like fun Chanelle! I'll have to find out how you made your valentine box for future parties for my boys!!
How fun!
Yes, it was fun! Sure, you can link to me any time. Thankfully we survived the wind that day.
I'm so glad you like the bags. You can never have too many bags!
Post a Comment