Last Wednesday we got to go to Hogle Zoo for their homeschool day. Bridger loved the elephants and penguins, and Aubrin barked at all the animals. I've been teaching her other sounds, too, but in her mind all animals bark like a dog! LOL The other thing that we really enjoyed was the art gallery. Needless to say we had a blast!
We went to Burger King for breakfast ~~~~ He said the elephant farted on him just as I took the picture! LOL
My kid loves penguins!
This is was my favorite painting at the gallery~~~~~~~~~~~~And this was Bridger's
7 comments:
You probably saw my kids there! Their grandparents took them since I am way to big to walk around all day. They had a great time too.
Looks like a great day. I love the zoo, but I am not brave enough yet, to visit the National Zoo which is what we have here.
http://happyhousewife.wordpress.com
the penguins are cute! great pictures!
Looks like a fun day Chanelle! We went to the zoo on Saturday and my boys had the time of their lives! We're lucky to live so close to so many cool things aren't we?!
I love the zoo. I bet you guys had a blast.
love your blog! What a great book list. I'm going to look into that!
That elephant picture cracked me up! It sounds like you had a great day!!
Post a Comment