Time goes so fast! We are taking things easy today, but my sister is staying with us at the end of April and we will take a couple of days to celebrate. So I'll post later all the fun stuff that we have planned. But, here is a survey that I got tagged with and waited for today to do.
What is your husband's name? David Stanley Jones
What is your full name? Chanelle Jones
How long have you been together? We met in August of 1997, engaged on November 11, 1997 and married on March 27, 1998
Where and how did you meet? At church. I was sitting in the back (with Stephanie Mower, for those of you that know) when I watched him walk in and I thought "that guy is going to sit next to me." Then I thought "your stupid!" Well, he walked right up to me and asked if the seat next to me was taken. I thought he was cute, so I invited him to FHE (I was the organizer for it and had to find a way to talk to him again~ LOL)
How long did you date? We didn't really date. I actually told him "No" when he asked me to be his girlfriend, but said "Yes" when he asked me to marry him. Yes, I had my reasons, but he still gives me a hard time for it. LOL
Where did you honeymoon? We moved to Utah the day after we got married, so we didn't take a honeymoon until we had been married for 6 months. But, we went to Yellowstone and Jackson Hole, for 8 days. It was a blast!
Who eats more? Dave.
Who said I love you first? I did, but when he did say it, it was the sweetest way (he wrote me a poem and bought me the cutest card, which I still have ;)
Who is taller? He is ~ I’m 5’4 and he’s 5'7"
Who is smarter? ME!!! LOL No, really, we balance each other out. I don't know things he knows, and he doesn't know things that I know. But, we've been together so long that it is starting to not be the case.
Who is more sensitive? Me. He laughs every time I cry at a movie ~ which is every time LOL
When there is a fight, who usually wins? No one! We fight until we both realize how stupid we are being and then calm down. But, he normally agrees that I was right from the beginning ;)
Who does the laundry? Me, unless I haven't done it for a while, then he will pitch in, but also pitch a fit :P (~*~giggle~*~)
Who does the dishes? see above answer ~ LOL
Who sleeps on the right? He does
Who pays the bills? We both do the finances, but I make the bills out and mail them
Who mows the lawn? Dave! I've never done it and never will, as long as he is around.
Who cooks dinner? ~ see the answer to the laundry question ~ LOL
Who drives when you are together? Dave
Who kissed whom first? He did ~ it was bliss
Who asked who out first? Well, if you think that inviting him to FHE counts, then me, but otherwise I can't really remember
Who proposed? Dave. But, he had to hike me 8 miles into the wilderness to make sure I would say yes. Hey ~ I needed to get back home. LOL (I knew he was going to propose, though, and I was very excited ~ women's intuition)
Who has more siblings? Me. Dave has 2 siblings and I have 3.
Who wears the pants in the family? I wear one pant leg and he wears the other.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Today is our 10 year anniversary!
Posted by
Chanelle
at
3:08 PM
Labels: Dave and me, Holidays 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
10 years WOW! COngrats! I loved seeing your wedding pic..what a handsome couple!
Congrats on 10 years! How exciting!
It was fun learning more about you and your sweetie. Gorgeous wedding pictures. You made a beautoful bride!
Congratulations!!! What a beautiful wedding picture!
Post a Comment