Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just a few facts

10 years ago I ...
1. Was enjoying my first real fall season
2. Was a newly married bride
3. Was working at Bowmans in Kaysville
4. Was feeling very homesick
5. Was looking forward to the future

5 Things on today's "to do" list...boring, I know
1. School with the kids
2. Put roast in crock pot
3. Finish doggie potty area
4. Work on my 'elsa' blog
5. Love my kids (last, but not least!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off my home
2. Get a year supply of food
3. Update my house
4. Put 5 million of it in savings so I could live off the interest and not "have" to work
5. Give loads of it to the Church and those in need, because Giving is the mother of Receiving (something beautiful I learned from belly dancing)

5 places I have lived...
1. Arizona
2. California
3. Texas
4. Utah
5. Wisconsin

5 jobs I have had...
1. Creator of the Home
2. Hair stylist (I did this for free since I was in school, but 2000 hours of doing hair was not easy!)
3. Substitute teacher
4. Grocery bagger
5. Table cleaner at restaurants

2 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

What a fun post Chanelle. Its always fun to learn more about my friends!

{sheree} said...

It was fun to learn more about you Chanelle! :D