Bridger surprised me with this the other day when he walked up with the Etch-A-Sketch and told me he made a Jeep. I never was able to actually make pictures with one of those things and he did the first time he used it. The front of the Jeep is on the left. It has a "stinger" and a tire on the roof, big shocks and a "dude" driving. Later the same day he drew a church with windows and all! I wish I had gotten a picture of that one. Oh, well.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Etch-A-Sketch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! Awesome job Bridger! It totally looks like a Jeep to me! He's a little artist!
That is awesome! I've never been able to actually draw something on those either. I'm very impressed!
Looks like you have a couple of artists in the family!
I have never been able to actually make pictures on the etch-a-sketch either - I am impressed!
Post a Comment