Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Beautiful Fall!








Recently Dave finished my arbor and we put it over the walk way of our fire pit. I've taken a while to get pics of it, but here it is. I've planted honeysuckle at its base and hopefully next year they will cover it.










Plus, I LOVE where I live. These are some pictures taken from my front porch.












This is the view from my couches. LOVE IT!














Dave said that when he was a kid the fall colors reminded him the cereal TRIX. I have to agree with him.









3 comments:

Natalie said...

I love fall, and I really miss the views in Farmington. Also, I'd love to be included on your "private blog" list. My e-mail is: natalie_sm@hotmail.com

Amber said...

Beautiful views! Will you add me to your list? amberseely@hotmail.com

Lara said...

It's gorgeous! And your yard is getting so fancy. Good job!