Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fantastic Contraption

A few months ago we were introduced to a fun online physics game and I just have to share a couple of contraptions that Bridger built today. I was totally impressed!

Bridger's "Rock"

Bridger's "Rock #2"

Bridger's "Twister"




Once you are to the page to watch it, click on the top left button that says "start." By the way ~ if you decide to build your own contraptions, BEWARE!
It can become addicting. ;)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I can't see his contraptions! It's the just main page for the site. There isn't a START button to push....

Chanelle said...

you have to press "play" and then "continue" and it will show you Bridger's

Nicole said...

Ahhh!!! I get it now! That's so fun!

Dan and Katie said...

Dan and I have been having fun with contraptions. Im not very good at it. Spencer Boerup took the halloween pictures with his professional cameras and stuff. So no photo shop just his natural talent.