I've been wanting a dog forever and we finally got one last night. For over three months, I've been looking at KSL for the perfect dog, which I thought was a tri-colored Australian Shepherd (I originally wanted an Entlebucher, and still do, but there is no way I could get one after all the price increases).
Well, anyways, Sunday night I was browsing the listed dogs and came up on Roxie and she was so beautiful that I had to see her in person. She was even better then I had thought. She is a one year old German Shepherd/Boxer mix that has been loved right and is the sweetest thing in the world.
Today was our first full day together, and being she is my first dog ever, I'm very tired. But, she is house broken and very good with children. So we have a dog and she is perfect!
UPDATE: We changed the spelling of her name to "Rocksy." Dave thought it was much more appropriate considering who's her family now ;)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
We got a dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! Congrats!!! If you need any tips, let me know. =) She is a beauty. I love the colors on her face. I wanna meet her!
She's a beauty - how fun for you all (and a lot of work for you - but totally worth it). Have fun with her, we'll bring Felix up for a little date (don't worry - he's fixed). :)
Post a Comment