This was Bridger's first year that he was able to go with Dave on a deer hunt. They didn't get a deer, but had a great time.
All camoed out and super excited.
A doe and her fawn
My mountain man
Camp
Relaxing in the cool shade. I didn't get a picture of them, but there were wild currants all over camp. It made for a yummy after lunch treat.
Bridger with the BB gun and the cows that were around camp.
On the last day, Dave and Bridger met Grandpa Jones for some fishing. Bridger caught the largest fish of the day, again!
Fishing with Great Grandpa
4 comments:
YEA for new posts! We've missed you! Looks like the boys had fun. Utah is so pretty.
Yay is right!!! Glad to have you back and congrats to Bridger for turning 8 and for catching the biggest fish!!!
I have so many great memories of hunting...although I didn't ever really hunt...I just watched. I'm glad Bridger was able to go on his first hunt!!
He is getting so big - that is awesome he got to go on his first hunt!!!
Post a Comment