Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dirt, anyone?

I'm cleaning out some Bishop's Weed in my back yard to plant Cosmos, and Aubrin decided to help. But, the only thing that she did was get dirty! At one point she was laying on her stomach doing a breast stroke in the dirt. It made me laugh.

A Bridger funny: When I told him that I was going to dig up the Bishop's Weed, he looked at it puzzled and said, "these are the Bishop's weeds?" That made me laugh, too.









~~~~~~(Aubrin did a face plant a couple of days ago, and skinned her nose)~~~~~~

2 comments:

Rencher Fam said...

What a cutie...dirty face and all!:)
Haha. Bridger's comment made me smile!

{sheree} said...

I'm so glad the sunshine is here! Your pictures make me appreciate it even more.
Aubrin is so adorable! She looks pretty happy to be playing in the dirt.