Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a little boring ~ a little fun
a little crazy ~ a little sane
.
Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in
their pleasure takes joy, even as though 'twere his own.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~
6 comments:
Wow Chanelle! You look like beautiful celebrities! What a BABE you are!:)
LOL- Why thank you ;) It really isn't me though! I worked the system. Many of the same people are in the results of other pictures I tried, but the ladies looked awful in them! So, I actually picked the picture that gave me the best looking pictures. LOL
Yep, no Chelsea Clintons on your look-a-like list. You look like a bunch of gorgeous celebrities.
LOL ~ No, but you should have seen the one that had Tom Cruise in it! Maybe I'll post it if I can let go of my pride. LOL
You are so funny! At least you tried it! I don't know if I am brave enough...or computer savvy enough!
You are beautiful Chanelle, you didn't need to work the system to find that out!
I tried MyHeritage face recognition twice, and didn't come up with any celebrities that I would want to post. The most interesting matches were Daniel Radcliffe and Camilla Parker. Maybe I should post it just for kicks.
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment