Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Ghosts of Dickens' Past

For a couple of weeks I've had a lot of different questions on my mind. Through prayer and study I've been working them out, little by little. But, I received the answer to one of my questions by an unexpected source.

For Christmas, a dear old friend gave me a movie called, 'The Ghosts of Dickens' Past.' It is a cute film about how Charles Dickens was inspired to write "A Christmas Carol." But, to me, it was so much more then that.

I'm not going to go into depth, but this movie helped to answer a question that had been bothering me. I plan to watch it again, very soon, to be reminded of what I learned. But, I also want to challenge you to watch it. It is a captivating and fun story.

Our library has a copy of it, so you can view it for free. But, this movie will always be a classic on my shelf and will be watched over and over!

"God bless us, every one!"

1 comments:

Natalie said...

HI Chanelle. Thanks for posting on our blog. I love finding new "blogging" friends. I too have seen this movie. My husband actually used to sell it. Anyway, it's a good one!