Monday, January 21, 2008

Friend's ABC Tag

ABC's of me and my friends. I'll tag my friends and post their names, and then leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read my blog. They then copy and post on their blog, filling in their own answers. Here are my answers:


A- Attached or single: super-glue attached
B- Best Friend: Dave
C-Cake or Pie: I love all kinds of homemade cakes!
D- Day of Choice: everyday!
E- Essential Item: books
F- Favorite Color: red
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Western Family sour gummi worms
H- Hometown: Tucson, AZ
I- Indulgence(s): Scharffen Berger dark chocolate, Adolph's, a two hour lavender milk bath with a good book, a hike with my family
J- January or July: both! I love all times of the year
K-Kids: Bridger, 7yo and Aubrin, 16.5 months
L-Life is incomplete without: Family and the gospel
M- Marriage Date: March 27, 1998
N- Number of Siblings: two brothers and one sister
O- Oranges or Apples: both ~ organic apples from Borski farms and an organic orange right off an Arizonan tree
P- Phobias or Fears: not living up to my potential
Q- Quote(s): I am a freak about quotes! But one I've been contemplating lately is by Albert Einstein "Try not to become a man of success, but a man of value."
R- Reason To Smile: I have been so greatly blessed!
S- Season: I love all seasons, but I think that spring and fall are my favorite because they add so much to the imagination
T- Tag your friends: Sheree, Nicole, Jannette, Rebecca, and Natalie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: When I was in high school I loved Native Americans so much that I joined the NA Club (I do have NA blood, but not enough to claim). It was some of the best times of school for me. But, I love all cultures and will travel the world one day! ;)
V- Vegetarian or Not: Not - Not the main reason, but one reason is because I don't want thin, see threw skin and lack luster hair
W- Worst Habit: Leaving my makeup and cleansers all over the bathroom
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: It depends on what is being viewed
Y- Your Favorite Food: Swiss food, raw milk, homemade Dulce de Leche, traditional foods
Z: Zodiac: Sagittarius

0 comments: