Next was Morro Bay. We started the stay off with going to the Natural History Museum and the kids enjoyed learning about the bay and it's history. Ok, so did I! I loved Morro Bay and we spent three days there, too.
The kids are checking out a tide pool exhibit that really helped us learn about the different zones.
This is the view from the balcony of our room. I loved this spot! It was such a nice place and you couldn't beat the view.
We ate at Otter Rock Cafe, the Outrigger, and the Flying Dutchman. I enjoyed the Flying Dutchman the most and here we are with our picture with him ;)
There were sea lions and harbor seals all over the place! It made for a noisy, but entertaining walk.
Dave with Morro Rock
and boats.
and boats.
~~~~~~~PeekaBoo~~~~~~~~
Silly Bridger! -->
I thought he was going to take a picture of me so I waited and posed,
and then waited some more, until I finally got what he was doing.
I thought the outcome was kind of funny, but I'm probably the
only one that thinks so ;)
I'll post our trip to the tide pools (good tide pools!) next.
But, for now I'm going to get myself something sweet to eat!
I thought the outcome was kind of funny, but I'm probably the
only one that thinks so ;)
I'll post our trip to the tide pools (good tide pools!) next.
But, for now I'm going to get myself something sweet to eat!
1 comments:
That video is funny! I have a few like that too... Yah. Don't you just love them!
Post a Comment