OK ~ taking care of two blogs is getting a little wild. So I hope you don't mind that I just direct you to my other one. I just did a post about tight-lining and there are some super cute pics of Aubrin up. Hope you guys are having a great day! Here's the LINK.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Tight-lining anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love that look of the eye liner but I can't have make-up on that part of my eyes! It just wipes away and it also irritates my eyes like CRAZY but I absolutely LOVE that look dang it!
Awww, cute picture. Thanks for the link; the eyeliner tip was great!.
Btw - Thanks for inviting me! I look forward to reading more from you. :)
Jannette~ I'm sorry you always react, that would make it very difficult. Have you tried other brands? Some brands burn me and others don't. It's just an idea.
Penelope ~ No problem! I was enjoying your blog so much and after I "stole" your video I thought it was the right thing to do! ;) I hope you enjoy!
Post a Comment