Bookshelves Before
This was the mess I lived in and it drove me nuts! We originally had
a second large bookshelf against the right wall, but it was very unstable. So the
books went on the floor and it came down.
books went on the floor and it came down.
Bookshelves After
This is my interpretation of a Thomas Jefferson Education bookshelf ~ shelves
and cabinets galore! And I actually have empty space for more books.
It is so wonderful to have it done (except for paint) and the very best part ~
It is secured against the wall. :)
and cabinets galore! And I actually have empty space for more books.
It is so wonderful to have it done (except for paint) and the very best part ~
It is secured against the wall. :)
4 comments:
Wow! You guys did a good job.
Looks awesome Chanelle. I need you to come and organize my house! ;)
That is awesome! I'm so jealous! ;)
You and Dave did a fantastic job - looks GREAT!
Post a Comment