I'm so grateful for many things in my life, but these are the top on my list:

I'm grateful for my Savior and his gospel.
It is the only thing in my life that makes complete sense.
It is the only thing in my life that makes complete sense.

I'm grateful for my family.
My cute little family!

I'm grateful for the abundance of food that I have to nourish my body with and keep it strong and healthy.
I'm grateful for Rocksy. She has taught me so much and makes me go walking ;).

I'm grateful for books. I'm also grateful for the inspired people that write them. Through them I've learned so much and hopefully I can repay the debt someday.
I'm grateful to be an American. I'm also grateful for all of my ancestors that had the guts to come to this wild country. Because of it, I am who I am.
I'm also grateful for all of my wonderful family and friends.
You make life that much more enjoyable.

And yes, he was in "grateful for family," but I am really grateful for this great man.
A very happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
3 comments:
That was beautiful! I love your list and am very thankful for your friendship!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love ya!
HAppy Thanksgiving! I love your family pics!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!! Love those picture Chanelle! Amazing!!!! beautiful- amazing.
Post a Comment