We had such a wonderful holiday this year! We started off the celebrations with having some friends over for dinner and fireworks on Thursday night. It was so much fun that we didn't say good bye to our friends until near midnight (and that is late for us over 30! ;) ). The kids got so worn out that some of them were either asleep in front of a movie or begging to go home. It was a very needed, but exhausting party.
(I didn't remember to get pictures until late in the evening, but we had some guests that had to leave early and I just wanted say thanks for coming! We greatly enjoyed having you for dinner!)
It was very pretty! ~
~ Was that supposed to be a smile? (Sorry, honey ;) ) ~
Thanks to everyone that came!
We had a blast and you made for a wonderful evening!
5 comments:
I feel so left out!! I wish I could have been there! At least I get to read about it. I'm glad you had fun. Let me know when you are here again.
We had a blast! Thanks for inviting us! You are such a great hostess!
I feel left out, too! But I definitely had a good excuse for not showing up - I think it's my best excuse yet. And he's so dang cute! Maybe next year (hint, hint)!
Jenny,
LOL ~ yes, you had a very good excuse! And the only reaction I could have about you not coming was being thrilled ;) But, yes, we'll catch you next year.
Jannette ~ I'm coming in the first part of September! I can't wait. I'll be there for a week and half. Let's do lunch again! Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment