~~~~~~~~ I love this pic! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Such a handsome boy ~~~~~~
~ Look at those big eyes! ~
~ He was trying to look like ET ~
a little boring ~ a little fun
a little crazy ~ a little sane
.
Who is the happiest of men? He who values the merits of others, and in
their pleasure takes joy, even as though 'twere his own.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe~
3 comments:
Your kids are adorable! I love the last picture...nothing like a sweet little girl with a pig nose!
Chanelle!!! Thank you for leaving comments on my blog- It has been so much fun these few days so far having a blog!! Anyhoo...I am totally up for swimming- We go swimming all the time!! Let me know when you want to get together and I will put it on my calendar. I am glad you got a diviine swimsuit!! I don't care for my experiences with them...but I LOVEEEE my suit! I am glad it does the same thing for you that it does for me!! :) Can't wait to see you again! Let me know when!
They're so cute! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment